Raichu's List Raichu's List

Wow ur kidding

plz tell me dawg that ur kidding about a school project... Because if u arnt i wish are school would allow shit like that... the onlt thing i didnt like was the fucked up swatsticas but i could see u doing it because of school so im not complaing but dude love ur animation and ur drawing skills u get a 10 from me.

deadly1018 responds:

Yeah, for school i had to keep the swatstica that way, iw as sorta mad, but oh well i think it works out alright.

Hamlet in 60 Seconds Hamlet in 60 Seconds

Wow

That was preaty gay but it was true.

Let's Have Some Fun Let's Have Some Fun

umm ok

Yah ummm it was aight flash to be on here but im sry man i usaly put joy into this but this shouldnt be on the front page... but it is so congrats man im happy for yah.
i'll give u 10 for the hell of it.

fucked for fun fucked for fun

wow

u get a 10 just because the name of the submission mixed with the display pic of the submission keep up the crappy work its the greatest, seriously... :]

Super smash bros ST 4 Super smash bros ST 4

Preaty awsome

No the best but it fosholy took skills to make better then i ever did. Great job im giving u a 10 for ur hard work.

English VS Bobby 22222222 English VS Bobby 22222222

AWSOME!! but 1 question

What does the clock crew smoke before making flashes?

N00grundz ritrz on strike N00grundz ritrz on strike

I voted 5

the guy below me is just jealous lol... Wow man keep up the good work IT WAS SOO GOOD I CRIED!

Lepretron responds:

:p:p;P;kxjmm j

CC - B! CC - B!

Xavon!!!!!

I VOTED 5 because ur flash told me too. MAKE MORE QUALITY FLASH LIKE THIS!!!

Xavon responds:

LYK U SAW MAH SUBLIMENALZ MESEGIZN?! OMG IT WURKED

Wal-Mart Attacks! Wal-Mart Attacks!

Wow how orgasmic....

If it wasn't all choppy because of cutting down your master piece so it would fit and you lost your original file. This was a great movie and brought out some of your mad skills at flash animation. These are the kinda animations i like to see. Flashes that took Time and effort. Not somthing a guy throws a whole bunch of random shit and hope that it don't get planned just so they look good. But yah keep up the good work i look forward to watching more of your work.

CdyVnd responds:

Thanks a lot- I appreciate people looking past the horrible quality.